Range of Tensiles /Strength Members
A wide range of protective rubber covers, are manufactured in widths up to 2500 mm in a most modern automated plant, using the finest raw material inputs. Widths up to 3200mm can also be manufactured, on request.
A. Nylon / Nylon (NN) Carcass
Lower longitudinal elongation
- Higher tensile strength
- Good flexibility and trough-ability
- Resistance to mildew, moisture and rotting
- Excellent impact resistance
B. Polyester / Nylon (EP) Carcass
Besides having the advantages as listed for NN carcass belts,
EP belts have the additional advantage of lower longitudinal elongation.
C. Cotton / Cotton (CC) Carcass
Suitable for most applications
- Good bonding for rubber
- Good fastener holding properties
D. Steel Cord (ST) Carcass
- Has tensile strength, well above the other available tensile members
- Very low elongation
E. Aramid Carcass
- Good trough-ability & Low elongation
- Tensile strengths, equivalent to Steel Cord, yet, very light in weight.