Oil Resistant Conveyor Belts
Oil & Grease Resistant Conveyor Belts (OR Grade)
- Oil resistant belt carries parts and components coated with machine oil, heavy-oil treated coal in cooking plants and electric power generating plants, soybean draff, fish meat and other oily materials. Materials containing non-polar organic solvents and fuel.
- The belt compounded of oil resistant synthetic rubber has good resistance to the damaging effects encountered when conveying oil contaminated or treated materials.
- We can manufacture conventional OR Grade belts, as well, as High Abrasion Resistant
Oil and grease resistant conveyor belts are suitable for:
- Concrete plants
- Recycling and mineral processing plants, Waste sorting and Compost machines
- Metal processing industry, Scrap recycling
- Timber industry and Sawmills
- Excreta and sewage sludge conveying
- Corn, rape and soilages conveying
- Solvent extraction plants
- Paper industry
HOR (Heat & Oil Resistant) Belts
HOR Conveyor Belting is manufactured specially for applications, where there is a combination of heat & oil exposure, in areas, such as Bitumen / Hot Mix Plants.
HOR Heat & Oil Resistant Covers provides:
- Heat & Oil Resistance up to 180°C
- Superior resistance to petroleum & mineral oils
- Resistance to a number of acids & chemicals
- Resistance to swelling & delamination
- Totally resistant to moisture, mildew & rot